Lost, but now found!

Saturday, January 22, 2011



I am so excited. I have been looking for my journal that my friend Gabbie gave me for a few months now. Well, actually since the summertime. It's my 'takeaway' journal – my regular journal is about the size of a first century bible. It's been great on trips (our trip to Germany 2010 is in it), and any other time I knew I would want to write something but didn't want to lug the regular one on my back.

However, an even bigger reason I needed to find it was that I had written the memory down of the birth of my son. I feared that I had lost that forever. Obviously, I remember a lot about what happened that day and the days following, but it's just not that same as actually having the words that I scratched down to help me feel those emotions all over again. Every time I thought about perhaps never finding that journal again really gave me a sinking feeling in my stomach.

Well, no more sorrow! I have found it! I found it in my closet where I store a lot of extra office supplies: pens, pencils, pads of paper...I haven't a clue as to how it ended up there. But, when I'm not sure how something disappears and I find it somewhere weird, my first thought is always...SOFIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.