Glasses shopping - My Favourite!

Saturday, September 04, 2010

My hubby and I are always excited when it comes time to get new prescription glasses. We get an allowance from our group benefits and so it's like free shopping! So, I was just doing a little shopping online and found a online store called, "Contacts and Specs". They carry a lot of brands that I have never heard of, which is always fun.

Here are a few of my picks -- which are unfortunately completely out of my budget. Oh, and only one of them are actually glasses and not sunglasses. Too bad you can't wear sunglasses indoors without feeling like a total fool.

Oliver Peoples Sunglasses, Candice
$312
Oliver Peoples Sunglasses, Ilana
$400




Starck Eyes, PLO837
$530

Salt Optics - Natali
$400

And to think that these prices are before purchasing the lenses. Bah! Oh well...I'm sure we can still find something totally amazing at Pacific Mall!

2 comments:

  1. hello back.
    let me know when you have figured out your next visit...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.