Like, seriously, where is this baby?

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tonight I was hoping that I'd go into labour. It's a little more tricky this time: last time, I just had myself to worry about - but this time, if I go into labour, depending on who is with me at the time, who is going to take care of Sofia? Most times it'll be okay. Gwa-Kong and Gwa-Ma are around most of the time. But what if I go into labour tomorrow morning? It's just me and Sofia. I guess Gonz could make it home in about 20 minutes or so... Okay, maybe no reason to panic. But still, going into labour tonight would have been convenient, and plus, I want to meet this kid!

Got an appointment with the OB/GYN tomorrow. We'll see what he says...

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet him or her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drop Sofia off at APC tomorrow morning if anything happens. She'd be a hit at Young at Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a him! It's a him! I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.