LIFE.com

Thursday, April 02, 2009

I love photography and I wish I was a better photographer, and I'm looking forward to when Christine's old Canon 20D comes back from repairs. We have this share-thing, where I get to have it on loan, and she'll take it to her wedding gigs as a back up in case her main one fails. When it's back, I'm going invest in a 50mm lens, which Christine tells me, I'm gonna love.

I was excited to find out that LIFE magazine has created a website with GettyImages so that you can browse all their old photos, and see their new ones. They're allowing embedding of images, printing (of some kind) and even purchasing some.



Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that info. Kathy. Way back in highschool I feel in love with photography because of a Life Magazine that was being featured at Coles (are they even still around?)

    You will love the 50mm. I really enjoy mine although I want to sell my 1.8 to get the 1.4.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.