AGO

Thursday, March 19, 2009



I am very excited! Tomorrow I, and my little family will be going down to the Art Gallery of Ontario to meet up with a friend of mine from high school whom I have not seen since high school! She found me on Facebook (my primary reason for why I love Facebook so much) back in the fall and now we’re going to meet up. She currently works at the AGO and offered to give us a tour of the newly renovated building. I have not been to the art gallery in way too long!

Last week Sofia went to her, like, fourth art opening. This week, it’s the art gallery instead of her nap. I don’t think that I even went to an art gallery until I was 13! Lucky butt.

2 comments:

  1. You're going to love it - what they did with it is absolutely gorgeous. Sofia is going to be quite the cultured kid! Well, she is already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your thoughtful post on my blog. :)

    I miss you guys at SNG! i've been working so much, i'll see you easter weekend? :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.