Preggers... no, not me.

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Two mommy bloggers are pregnant at the same time! The chances!!

Dooce - Utah, USA
Karen Cheng's Snippets of Life - Australia

Good thing that pregnancy isn't contagious!

I LOVED being pregnant. Yeah, yeah, I know that I had a great pregnancy. Lost weight and kept it off by having a baby (gained a bit back on holidays - THANKS MEXICO.) Had only about three weeks of pseudo-morning sickness. Never had the typical aches and pains. Had the baby two weeks early. I know not every woman's experience is that great. But the fact life was growing inside me is such a miracle that I still can't really digest the idea regardless of whether I had a great pregnancy or nauseous for nine months. Needless to say, I can't wait to be pregnant all over again.

Well, at least I get to live through that whole pregnancy thing vicariously through reading those blogs. Maybe I'll learn a few things for my next pregnancy (STOP THE RUMOURS ALREADY, WILL YA?!)

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you can't digest the idea of life growing inside of you. A) You'd be god-like if you could, B) Sofia would be digested?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many babies at my church too! 2 on the way! And 2 just came!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that would make me #3?! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.