Why I love Facebook

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yesterday, I happened to see one of my husband's cousin's profile appear in my news feed, so I decided to go check it out. And then I saw that my parents-in-law had Facebook (I was like, WHAT?!). But THEN... I saw that family that I had met in Sweden ALSO had Facebook. Back two years ago, Gonz and I went to visit our friend Tom in Germany and decided, let's just hop over to Sweden to visit Gonz's family that I had never met. We had a great four-ish days and I have missed them ever since.

This morning, I was on Facebook and found Solange - who I probably warmed up to the best while we were getting to know that side of the family. And she messaged me! We had a nice chat for a while... Now, I feel a little bit caught up with the family, seeing pictures and what not. The kids are so big now!

Technology. It's so cool.

my new family

2 comments:

  1. Facebook is cool, and definitely keeps you connected to people all over the world. I too love facebook. By the way, you look great in that picture, then again you always look great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.