Socks. Finally done.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Okay, so I realize that I rely heavily on momentum to get projects done. At work. At home. Here is a classic example: remember that cable knit sock that I started back in ...March....?! Well, I finally finished the other one yesterday. I lost steam in the middle of making the second one 'cause after I finished making the first one I was so excited that I was done, and then I thought, "Shoot...I have to do this all over again!" But at least I got through it!

The unfortunate thing: they are a *bit* small. I'm not surprised. :-(

completed project

3 comments:

  1. they may be a little small, but they are so CUTE! i absolutely LOVE the color. being hopelessly left handed, i am in awe of your knitting skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!
    This is such great timing too.
    I JUST bought a book for you today. Random. I know. But it was on sale at the Bookstore at U of T and you're the first person that popped into my head when I saw it. And yes, it's about knitting.
    Wow. I'm freaking myself out right now realizing how weird the timing was on buying that book this morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. so what they are small perfect for the next kiddo!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.