Checking in

Sunday, September 07, 2008

I swear, people, I will be back soon.

But here's a quick post:
Today my side celebrated Gonz's birthday (which is tomorrow) and I gave him my birthday present: FIFA 08 for Wii. He's been itching to get it since we got the Wii, pretty much. After dinner, we all went back to our place, and Matt and Gonz Wii'd it up until 11:47pm, all the while shooing the rest of the women away. You should have seen Gonz nearly kill me when I walked in front of the screen.

So. Basically when I decided to buy Gonz FIFA for his birthday - I also decided to give him time away from me as a present. Good idea? not sure.

See you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Sheesh. It's been awhile. Happy Birthday Gonzo! And time away is always good and appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.