Bluffs

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Stunning colour

It's interesting. Since we've had Sofia, it's like we revert to all the things that we enjoyed when we were children. When I was a kid, my parents would take my sisters and I to the park almost every weekend that was appropriate. Today, we took Sofia to the Scarborough Bluffs and even though we were only there for maybe an hour and a half, it was so relaxing and soul-building. My dad even reflected, "We used to go to the park almost every weekend - but when you get older, all you think about is working - and now with Sofia, we are starting all over again."

Babies are good for people, I think.

2 comments:

  1. soul-building,
    ok i know it was not meant this way but when I read the "soul-building" i instantly thought of a giant sky scraper with disco lights projected onto its mirrored glass exterior.
    sorry.
    baby question, with the whole gas-capades did you ever just think you were actually going mad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh daine, you're crazy.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.