3:38 A.M., oh dear

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sofia usually wakes me up at around 2 or 3am to get me to tuck her back in again. Sometimes she needs a diaper change. Anyway, this is beside the point. Usually, I get her settled in less than a minute, climb back into bed and out I am. Not tonight. I get back into bed only to be wide awake, with thoughts swirling to the soundtrack of WiiFit Basic Step, for over an hour.

I am just so excited, it's ridiculous. I just assembled a test site for Gonzo - not that we are necessarily going to use it, using iWeb. I can't believe how easy it is to use. I threw it all together in less than an hour, using one of their templates, of course. Apple has come up with some awesome software that makes it come together so easy. I am thinking why have I not tried to use this earlier?

Lately, whenever I do something creative too late at night I have a hard time sleeping. This could be because I used to do something creative 40 hours a week. Now it's down to something like 8... Never realized how much it could affect me!

Anyway, here is what is keeping me up: GRJ.

2 comments:

  1. kathy
    the site looks so good!!!!
    good job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks nice. good work friendo.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.