Slideshow(s) done!

Thursday, July 10, 2008


Today, I finished my cousin Kaye's slideshow for her wedding. Her wedding is this Sunday. I am even a couple of days early. :-)

I am super happy with the way her slideshow turned out. I will show you all soon. I finished off the DVDs with labels and DVD jackets. Makes for a nice gift.

This was the first video I've had to do while being a mother. I tell you, it is not easy. You need long stretches of time, uninterrupted, to do a video well because there are so many details. Therefore, I had to do it when my baby went to sleep at night and then I'd do as much as I could until I was too tired to continue. Probably pushed it for the last three nights... I've got a twitch in my eyelid and cheek. I figure it's just a taste of my life to come. A working mother. It's hard. But at least my baby will be more than a year old when I go back. That will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.