Haha, IN YOUR FACE SYMPATICO!

Friday, May 23, 2008

Today, I received a phone call to do a survey. Did I do it? YES I DID, BECAUSE it was for the reasons why I left Bell Sympatico's High Speed Internet Service. Oh HOW I HATE Sympatico and here was my chance to let them know it. At one point, the sweet girl on the phone presented me a series of incentives to re-subscribe to Sympatico, and all of which I answered, "Definitely Not" and finally asked me what it would take to re-subscribe.

I answered, "You'd have to pay me to subscribe."
She entered it, and I am happy.

3 comments:

  1. how many frustrations have they caused! cursed bell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome. I feel your excitement of letting them have it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for entering the universe of Ted Rogers!

    Next step is purchasing Blue Jays season tickets. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.