Flock

Wednesday, May 14, 2008


While reading Macworld I found out about a new browser. Well, at least it's new to me. It's called Flock. As Macworld puts it, "Allows one-stop management of social-networking and content-sharing sites; tracks RSS feeds; includes tools for easily creating blog entries." Like right now, I pushed one button at the top of my browser and a blog entry window pops up. Unreal.

My "homepage" has a summary of all recent activity of my contacts on Flickr and Facebook. I can see the last posted images from my Flickr contacts (it even tells me that Matt hasn't updated in 6 weeks!). I am positive that I don't really know how to use everything that this browser is capable of yet, but so far it's looking amazing. I don't have to log into all my services separately and it gives me a quick summary of what is going on with all of them!

3 comments:

  1. hey hey hey now! I don't have a camera anymore. And I think I've already got enough iSight pics to bore anybody. There is a lot going on my sight though! When's the last time you saw that?
    I'm using mail to check out rss feeds. Its my all in one place, or at least two in one.
    But that browser looks cool. I may check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, how are you feeling?
    i hope better! having all things internet take less of your day will help you feel better, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty awesome.
    I like the name too, it makes sense.
    Once I have my Mac I'll join in on the Macness.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.