So I lied

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My last post about Sofia's Nursing Strike #2 was prematurely posted. I had about 4 good feedings with her, and then after that it was back to the horrible times again. This one started on February 25. Today I did have two good feedings without resistance from her... I have to maintain proper perspective. Before looking at the calendar today, I thought this stint was already 5 weeks - but it really is only the third week. Also, we just had a doctor's appointment yesterday for her regular check up and she's gaining perfectly.

It's hard not to worry - especially on a rainy day.
Somehow, everything feels like it's coming down.

1 comment:

  1. Remind me to tell you what my mom said when I asked her if she ever experienced this with the four of us...I think we were all nursed for the first year and maybe even past that.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.