Sleepless

Wednesday, January 16, 2008


Tuesday, January 15
Originally uploaded by kathy photo
Last few nights have been a little difficult. I haven't had a good night's sleep (a new mother's version of it, anyway) since Sunday...? A couple of nights she was screaming for hours with painful bouts of gas. That is serious stress that I have never encountered before.

Last night she didn't have gas, which I am thankful for, but she was awake as if she were a college student - until 3 am. Everytime I'd try to put her down she'd stay asleep for about five minutes and then wake, only to be bored, and start to cry. Today, I have to work on her being a little more awake during the DAY so she sleeps at NIGHT.

Sucked.
But definitely better than gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.