Filming "Light of the World"

Sunday, December 02, 2007


Gonz at work
Originally uploaded by kathy photo

Yesterday, was day two of three shooting a short film for Parkway Forest Community Church's Christmas service. PFCC is one of APC's satellite churches. We had a good time - I got to be around for the emotional stuff: Joseph breaking up with Mary.

The thing that I admire most about actors is their ability to work long hours doing something very emotional. I guess it comes with practice - but still, I think that it must be very tiring.

We've got two more scenes to shoot today. The weather is a little daunting, so we'll just have to be careful...

1 comment:

  1. I heard you guys finished around 8pm yesterday. Thats awesome!! I'm excited to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.