Margaret appears in Ottawa

Saturday, November 24, 2007

This morning, my parents, Margaret and I drove to Ottawa to attend an exhibition opening that was showing Margaret's work (the Kites) with many other amazing jewellery artists at The Lafreniere & Pai Gallery. It's so crazy to think that my sister's work is being shown, AND SOLD, in a whole 'nother city! (that evening, while we were there, she sold one piece!)




So, obviously, we're all very proud of her. You can see her name listed on their website, and if you click on Jewellery, you can see a tiny sample of her work. Margaret is being shown at La Freniere and Pai Gallery until December 31.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, it is so awesome that her work is being shown in other cities, and I had a mini freak out when the lady came by to tell her one of her pieces sold. So exciting!
    So good to see momma lim, poppa lim, you and Marge that night!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.