35 weeks

Thursday, November 22, 2007


35 weeks, side view
Originally uploaded by kathy photo

Today, November 21, marks one month away from major transition: MATERNITY LEAVE.

One whole year of not going to work. Pressing the snooze button at least 4 times. Typing as fast as I can. Mass producing artwork. Working alongside fantastic people...

It's going to be a big, big change.

Many days it's gonna be baby and me. And that's all.
Gonzo said with all that time I'd better make a roast everyday.

3 comments:

  1. wow, you really filled up on dumplings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing.
    I hope I'm hot when I'm pregnant...
    Knowing me I'll turn into a blimp or a swollen hippo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only time its appropriate to say "YOUR BELLY IS HUGE!" Wow. You're really pregnant. Its funny how big your belly is, but how normal every other part of your body is. This picture's great!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.