Tiredness: Another Pregnancy Symptom

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So, today's exciting news from the pregnant woman is that she's extremely tired.

Yeah, I know. It's not that exciting. It's not even really interesting. I'm gonna write about it anyway. I know that at least Beka will probably still read it. :-)

One struggle I've had during my pregnancy is to determine whether or not the reason why I sleep so much is because I am lazy, or is it because I need to 'cause I'm pregnant. Some days I think it's one, and others, I'm sure it's the other. I have been trying to go bed earlier in order to try to get to work at a decent time - and last night, I could have gone to bed at 9, but I made myself stay up until 10. (9 o'clock would be an embarrassment to my family!) But after falling sleeping at 10, I still woke up at 8:30am today and forced myself out of bed although I am positive I could have stayed there for another half day. I seriously feel like I went to bed at 3am.

Well, at least I've got a quiet week ahead of me. Gonna make dumplings tonight! I hope I can stay away enough to eat them.

3 comments:

  1. i read it. what month are you now? 6 approaching 7? i have nothing to offer, i have no experience in what you're going through. in general being somewhat intensly active for however short a period of time usually keeps me awake. although i think if you haven't been active during your preganancy you're not supposed to start now. it'd be cool if you could store up your sleep power.. like sleep tons now to save for later when the baby will keep you awake. here's to waking up tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious.
    You're not lazy! You've just hung around me too long. AND. You have a lively kicking baby inside of you. You have a baby inside of you! Hehe. It's STILL so exciting to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely disagree with bex ... you're lazy.

    Ahshaashahahshahshhahsa!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.