Photos on Flickr

Wednesday, August 01, 2007


See? so fake!
Originally uploaded by kathy photo

I uploaded some photos of our little getaway to the Bruce Peninsula a couple of days ago. We went up to visit Chris and Patti (Gonzo's best friends, from high school) to tell them our great news. While we were there, we decided to take the drive up to Tobermory to take a shuttle boat out to Flower Pot Island. It's beautiful there. We were only there for a couple of hours ('cause we had to catch our scheduled boat back). I'd love to stay the whole day, and swim and all of that (it was definitely TOO COLD to swim). I think that camping there would be great, but perhaps too much trouble.

Check out my photos [click on the photo above), if you wish. Leave me a comment? I feel like Flickr is dead (definitely due to Facebook).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.