Yoga - Day 1

Saturday, July 28, 2007


My sister-in-law gave me a Prenatal Yoga video for my birthday. I hadn't used it until today. Gonzo and I recently cancelled our gym membership 'cause I was finding it hard to make it out to the gym, and well... Gonzo won't go without me. Up until about two or three months ago we were doing pretty well at going (since January), but now it's just becoming a waste of money.

So. Now I have to come up with a new way to exercise so I tried the video I got. The video is a total of 50 minutes - I did, maybe, 20 to 25 minutes of it...? My back feels really good. And my sides. Lately, with the growing weight of pregnancy, my back (upper and lower) has been getting more and more sore, and my sides have been feeling pretty tight.

I have plans on doing this video every day possible, even if it's only part of it. I know that my body will thank me for it after the pregnancy is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.