Quotes of today

Thursday, April 05, 2007

[Pastor Keith Preston] Oh Kathy, you're far from being retarded.


later today. and on a separate occasion.

[Kathy] I have never craved a Starbucks like I have today.
[Gonz] Yeah, I don't know - me too! I guess I must want to be cool or something.


Another sleepless night. This time, however, it's not because of hives. I think that I am TOO tired. Go figure. Went to bed at 10:30 dead tired. Woke up at 2:30? And I'm not one that can just wait until I can sleep again. So... I've been on the internet for the last hour and a half. Some people will be receiving some email replies from me at 3:30am. Found some facebook peeps from my elementary school, Dallington. I hope that they remember me. Although that is definitely a big hope. This would be going back more than 16 years that I have talked to these people AT ALL. Or even have seen them. Well, we'll see if these people have as good a memory as I. :-)

Easter is almost here! thank You Jesus.

6 comments:

  1. Kathy, you're too cool!

    Great job with the piano all weekend long. I'm glad I got to witness the presentation 3 times. (4 if you include the dress rehersal.)
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. It's been too long. Are you blogging somewhere else? If yes, I'd like to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. I'm dying here.
    Where are the blogs of Kathy?
    Fine. We'll just hang out.
    Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where is the birthday blog to rejuvenate this blog?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. frig
    where is the blog????

    bex x 3 asking for a new blog
    christine x 1

    isn't that enough!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2¢ - I've chosen to post this here to encourage a fresh post ...

    So, you've got a friend out there in the wide world of maternal expectancy. Maybe gummi-bear's got a friend too ... ?

    http://dezernsjellybean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.