Schulsong

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Okay, people, do you remember your elementary school song? I do. And it was lame. Or wait, maybe I don't... I only remember it as lame.

Alice, one of my friends in Germany, is doing her internship at a school for mentally challenged kids, and was put in charge of writing a song for her school named "Frida Kahlo". With my other German friend Tom, a pianist, they wrote the school song together and recorded it at a studio owned by a teacher at the school's husband. They all recorded the song together, with Tom playing all the instruments. It turned out awesome even though I haven't a clue as to what they're saying. Check it out below.



Go ahead. Feel free to send Tom comments at mail (at) tomwahl (dot) de. This is da bomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.