Pan's Labyrinth

Saturday, January 20, 2007



Friday night we ended up watching a movie by a Spanish director, Guillermo Del Toro which was a perfect follow up to our great Spanish dinner (...I don't know... Gonzo made that comment). I didn't know a thing about it, or even heard about it, which is my faaaavourite way to watch a movie. (The only other time that happened was The Matrix - pleasantly surprised). Movie was beautiful and so different. Perhaps one day my husband will update his movie blog and write something about it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm absolutely the same way about movies... I have to go in fresh.
    It's cool that you're at Agincourt... I'm trying to think who I know from there. I'm on staff at TACF but before TACF, I grew up in PAOC.
    Very cool to make another God connection... bless you guys over in the east end!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.