MY dream last night

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Beka posted her dream from last night - and now, so will I. I never remember my dreams so even feel like I had one, so this is quite a moment!

I dreamt that the Chua Family Christmas was traveling from Toronto to Batavia for some reason. For all of you who know us well, the Chua Family Christmas is usually in Batavia. Oh yeah, and it was summertime. Sweltering hot. We decided that we were gonna take the scenic route, all nature-y and stuff. We stopped lots because we were with little Aden and he needed breaks. Every time we stopped, however, we bumped into Bobby McFerrin. Bobby McFerrin! I have no idea how he got into my dream since I don't even have any of his music and I don't remember the last time I was talking about him with anyone. Well, towards the end of my dream I asked if I could take a picture with him since we bumped into him so many times I felt like I had enough of a mini-relationship that I could ask him for a picture.

I took it. It was a bad photo of me.
The End.

1 comment:

  1. haha! that's awesome. that would have fallen under my "my dreams are usually funky and don't really make sense and jump around" kind of dream.
    i love how you took a picture with him and how you remember it being not a nice picture of you.
    if that was me, i probably would have checked my camera the next day because sometimes dreams feel so real!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.