Vonage Review #1

Thursday, December 21, 2006

So, the whole Bell to Vonage switch went off with out a hitch. I placed the order about 10 days ago, and I have never ever witnessed anything pulled off more professionally than this. Everything that could have gone wrong was prevented with clear, clear instructions and communication, like my high speed internet service that is connected with my old landline. They had instructions arrive in my inbox that told me exactly which number to call and even the sequence of choices that I to make so I didn't have to listen to all the lame choices offered at Bell that actually lead me to dummies who know NOTHING about their system.

Impressed.

Not impressed with:
For the last 6 hours that I have been with Vonage, I've had 5 misplaced calls made to my home number. Two people answered, the other 3 were hang ups. It didn't bother me much, until this last one that was placed at 2:30am... I called Vonage. It's obvious that their best people are placed at sales. I got transferred to two technical support reps and the second one was borderline rude with me. Anyhow, we'll see how many other people us over the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.