update

Friday, December 08, 2006

so, i don't think that vox is gonna fly. as soon as i signed up for that thing, i stopped blogging altogether. i think that i definitely reached my limit of online presence. i can't handle more than: flickr, myspace, facebook and keeping dedicated to all the blogs i read. i love the computer, i love the internet, but hey, a girl's gotta have a life away from a desk.

on to my life today -
have a day off, but i've got other work cut out for me. i have to type out all that wall text that i have to do for Click, make a powerpoint presentation for Larmour, and clean my dreadfully messy house. Okay, well, maybe it's not that messy, but it's definitely not where I want it to be.

tonight i go see my other family - the jimenez. should be a goooooood time. i am one of the few people walking the face of this earth that actually likes their in-laws. :-)

2 comments:

  1. a good 3 to stick to i say i say.
    i'm pooped out of internet things. but i'm a faithful checker i am i am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like them too.

    they're not really my in-laws - but i pretend. :)

    p.s. the word verification this time is "josub".
    now is "word" verification truly a "word" in its truest sense? cuz i don't know what a josub is . . . do you??

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.