A blog post just to blog

Friday, December 29, 2006

Beka is kicking me in the butt and telling me to blog a new blog. The holidays have been bad (BUT GOOD!) for blogging. Bad 'cause what should I do? blog? or hang out with people who are usually in school but are now out? Obvious choice to make here. But the holidays is prime time to blog 'cause so much is happening, and so many stories to tell. What to do? Anyway, I'll get over it.

Right now, I'm sitting with Lindsay T., Christine and Kaylee in my apartment office and we're looking at blogs, and I'm writing mine. They're checking out myspace pages right now, I think. Or reading old friends' blogs. Or emails. Lindsay T. is reading one of my cool books that I got for Christmas. Lindsay T. and me were separated at birth, I'm sure (besides the age difference). I knew that she was my twin as soon as we were on a retreat together and we all realized that there was only two bathrooms - one for all the guys and one for all the girls. She made a schedule for the girls of 15 minute time slots each to shower. It's nice to not be the only one so anal about organization.

The end of this blog.
On to more hanging out.

1 comment:

  1. hey, that was me who made that bathroom list. i guess linds too. i love you and our hang outs. online and off ;)

    hrqprebo

    ya. that's what it made me type to post this comment. sheesh.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.