connect

Saturday, November 04, 2006

*Sigh* had a nice time connecting with the Massimis tonight. Me, Gonzo, Jonathan and Erika went out for dinner and a movie (The Departed) tonight. We had a nice time catching up and getting to know one other (particularly getting to know Erika - she's the new addition). They're cool. I hope that we have more times hanging out.

We might go to Ottawa together. That's exciting! We've gotta pick a weekend over the next month, and see if it'll work out. I'm looking forward to it. I LOVE OTTAWA. I doubt there will be any leaves on the trees by the time we get to go. I'd love to see Ottawa in full FALL FORCE. That would be beautiful for sure. It'll be a good time. I'll talk to Gonzo tomorrow about what weekend to go on.

Getting older is definitely funny. I don't know why some people dread it so much. I love it. It's a little scary sometimes, especially all the transitional parts, but for the most part, it's so exciting and fulfilling and ... indescribable. Of course, there are so many questions that you have to ask yourself along the way, but isn't that what is so cool? That you live with yourself your entire life (yes, it's true), and you have to get to know yourself -- just as much as you have to get to know someone else that is outside of yourself. Anyone who thinks that they know themselves fully at any point in time are only fooling themselves. Or, they're not having any new life experiences. These new experiences are unearthing stuff out of me all the time. Makes me angry sometimes, makes me laugh sometimes, and overall, I think that I'm ridiculous. But hey, I'm lucky to have people around me who can still stand me. :-)

Okay, to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.