in preparation

Sunday, June 18, 2006



Today, i made dinner for my dad (well, other people came to ate, but IN HONOUR of him) for Father's Day.

Tonight's menu:
- Fresh Herb Pizza [rosemary, thyme, marjoram with coarse salt, olive oil]
- Vietnamese Lettuce Wraps with Lemongrass Pork [see recipe here. it rocks]
- Bell Pepper and Summer Squash Skewers
- Spaghetti with Cherry Tomatoes and Basil

I'm so excited... my father (an exceptional cook himself) actually looks forward to my cooking. Margaret was wondering earlier this week what we could do for dad for Father's Day and since I know that he likes my cooking I figure it would be nice to stay in and I can cook! Of course Margaret came and helped (after all... he's her dad too.)

Well, we'll fulllllll. We've had dessert twice. Bad.
Only thing is that Christine was missing... She'll be home Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.