General Conference

Sunday, May 07, 2006

My latest incredible opportunity was being given the task of putting together a video for General Conference. Pastor Smith and Jonathan Smith are going to be teaching a session on "Receptivity." The sad thing is that it is not a safe assumption that all churches are reaching out to those who have no hope, or in the midst of despair. Anyway, it's going to be a good and helpful session.

So, General Conference is a big meeting with all the credential holders in the PAOC - across Canada. So all these people are going to see MY video! Crazy! :-)

My video turned out ot be about 20 minutes of five pastors that we interviewed (I even got to fly to Cape Breton to interview one pastor) answering five questions. I worked about 47 hours on the video. This is definitely the longest I've worked on anything in my life. Usually I completely anything I do in about an hour or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.