General Conference 2

Monday, May 08, 2006

Okay, my latest crazy opportunity is now flying to Winnipeg, MB for one day - leaving tomorrow morning, and coming back Wednesday morning. Pastor Smith asked me this morning. He was thinking about it, and felt that everything would be better if I was present to make sure all the media would go off without a hitch. Feels so funny though. Like, I will see many of my friends on Wednesday, and can say, "Yesterday, when I was in Winnipeg..."

My life gets weirder, and weirder, and cooler, and cooler.... :-)

Anyway, I'm really happy that I'll be there to make sure all the work that I put into the media will be presented well. 47 hours on one video to be presented badly is NOT cool. My trust level, obviously, isn't very high...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous25/2/07 00:35

    Good post.

    I was surfing the net, the other day, for a cheap and reliable internet phone service (Voip) and came across one that is cheaper than Vonage and just as good.

    Anyone interested can check them out at Via Talk .

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.