Inside Man

Sunday, April 16, 2006

If you're planning on watching "Inside Man" do not continue to read on.
------------------------------------------------------------

Gonzo and I took my parents to see 'Inside Man' tonight. The movie was terrible. I was planning on writing what I thought about it, but now that I think about it, I'm too tired.

What I will say, however, is that the premise of the movie is amazing. Unfortunately, when you come out at the end, there is no point to the movie. Themes were weak. Women objectified. False endings (felt like the movie was coming to an end at least 3 times). Pacing was bad.

What is also too bad are all the actors that are involved:
- Jodie Foster
- Clive Owen
- Christopher Plummer
- Denzel Washington

I love all these actors. They got involved in a movie that Gonzo figured looked good on paper - but didn't turn out so well on screen.

Anyway, tomorrow is Easter Sunday! We're going to Parkway Forest (one of APC's satellite churches). This will be the first time I'll be at a different church other than APC on Easter Sunday in FOREVER. I am looking forward to it. And then tomorrow night is our last Easter presentation. Phew. Looks like we're gonna make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.