work! work! work!

Friday, March 03, 2006


Promo Postcard
Originally uploaded by limmers.
So, I worked lots today. Such fun work too. I worked from 9 to 2 on the preliminary stages of our new website redesign for apchurch.com. I have the structure set up so far, and have learned from many, many, many websites (including the original apchurch.com) of what NOT to do. I am so excited to have a website that I am going to love.

After that, I worked on a bunch of promotional pieces for Matthew Miller - custom kitchens, baths and furniture. I have finished everything for him aside from the website I have to put together. That's going to be a little bit of the scary part, but I hope to be really happy with it at the end. Websites always scare me because they're so big. But maybe it's only because apchurch.com is so big...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.