we need to pray for him

Monday, July 28, 2003

[here is an email, i have received at work]

Hi Everyone, I received a message from Kaarina with an update on Wayne. Because we did not receive it in time for the prayer letter, I wanted to send it out this morning. This is the summary of her call.

"Hi Pastor Keith, I am so sorry that I have not called back this week. I have been loosing track of days more and more lately. They have been letting me in to see Wayne. I take most of the day preparing myself to go in to the hospital. When I get in it's a real ordeal getting all the garb on. I find it hard breathing but appreciate seeing him. I am there for a few hours but by the time I get home I am so tired. I have been on the go for the last week and a half. I try to get in to see Wayne when ever I can.

He is still in ICU. Some improvement but the right lung is very weak. The left lung is healing well. We need to be praying for his right lung. His heart rate is extremely elevated. Clinically he is looking better. He is more alert and I get to talk to him more everyday. It is a bonus every time I get in. I apologize for not calling but I have been so tired. I miss everyone at APC and so much appreciate your continued prayers." Kaarina


Why not take a moment now and pray for continual healing in Wayne and strength for Kaarina. 1 Cor. 12:26 reminds us that "If one part of the body suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part is honored, every part rejoices with it."

Blessings,
Keith Preston

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for leaving a comment.